Thursday, October 23, 2008

Time Off

Ok so I haven't posted anything in a while..... It's just me not a lot to say sometimes. But this week I took some time off from work and while I should be doing house cleaning and stuff I decided to have some fun. With halloween comming up next week it was time to come up with some ideas.... I tried one idea but it didn't quite turn out like the picture...

So I came to the conclusion that I would do some sort of scary clown.... But with a twist and have a black face instead of white. I didn't have any extra colors yet so I was just experminting with black and white....

As I was putting the black on I was thinkin to myself that it reminded me of shoe polish..... Well when I went to take it off it again reminded me of shoe polish and was not the easiest stuff to get off.

After a good wipe down and then a fair amount of dish soap I finnaly got it all off.... I haven't decided for sure what I'm going to do but when I'm all done I'll post the finnal pictures.

2 comments:

The Moore Family said...

What a treat to hear from you!!! Who would have guessed? I am so happy you found me! I am so glad you are enjoying your job still! How is everything? You have crossed my mind from time to time and I am so happy to hear you are doing well!

Paige said...

Happy birthday! The big 29 woo-hoo!